Sometimes you have everything under control, but just can't find that perfect florist or some great musicians to play your favorite jazz tune. Or perhaps you need a seasoned professional to help you decide between a destination wedding and a hometown celebration. We will help you navigate any of your wedding worries.
Package includes one 2-3 hour consultation via phone or Skype (includes etiquette, design & vendor recommendations).
Whether you want to be involved in every detail throughout the process, or just want to show up to your flawlessly planned day, we can make all of the phone calls, do all of the research, create & monitor budgets, as well as deal with any & all issues that may arise along the way. This custom package includes full design from concept to execution, full coordination & management of rehearsal & wedding day, as well as any other details you might want to include.
At The Wedding Planner, we are all about the details. We want every part of your wedding experience to be just what you envisioned. We are happy to help you with any of the following:
- bachelor/bachelorette party planning
- return cake stand
- return rental items
- return florist vases
- assemble & mail save-the-dates
- assemble & mail invitations
- honeymoon planning
- guest list & rsvp management
- welcome packets/baskets for guests’ hotel rooms
- table & place cards
- coordinate charitable donation in lieu of favours
- wedding programs
- menu cards
- rehearsal dinner planning
- post-wedding brunch planning
- arrange wedding gown preservation
- return rental tuxedos
- prepare & mail thank-you notes
Payments may be made with cheque (payable to "the wedding planner") or e-transfer.
© 2003-2013 the wedding planner, inc.